I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. For your steadfast love is great above the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. (Psalm 108:3, 4 ESV)
What am I thankful for today?
– that God has sustained me physically in spite of the colds that I’ve had for a week, consecutive all nighters and constant client visits in weird weather. It’s amazing I’m still standing!
– that God also has sustained me emotionally and spiritually. In spite of the work pressure now, I feel joy and peace.
– that God has protected my family from catching my cold, and that they also seem to have joy in their hearts – lots of genkiness. Also that Nate has shown great progress in his learning development recently ^_^
– that God gives me wisdom, just enough so that my pride will be in check, on how to do my work as well as how to deal with the pressures and changes.
– that God is great! And that He is in control. Trusting in man is in vanity, but in God we can do valiantly! (v12-13)
– there is so much more.. thank you Lord.. thank you for your steadfast love and faithfulness..